INVASIVE CANDIDIASIS (CAGTA) VIRCLIA
Indirect chemiluminescent immunoassay to test antibodies against antigens located on the cell wall surface of the micelium of Candida albicans (CAGTA Candida albicans germ tube antibody) in human serum or plasma.
- Discriminates between infection and colonization
- High Negative Predictive Value (NPV)
- Highly convenient solution to urgent samples
- Monotest format with ready-to-use reagents
- Simple and automated protocol with fast results
- Allows pipetting from primary sample tube, no further manipulation is needed
INVASIVE CANDIDIASIS (CAGTA) VIRCLIA® IgG MONOTEST
VirClia® is the ultimate chemiluminescence solution for the automation of infectious serology in monotest format. Clinical laboratories do not have to accumulate samples thanks to its versatility and efficacy. At the same time, the large number of available parameters will provide laboratories with greater autonomy since they can perform all tests without the need to refer them to outside centers.
Clinical analyses are automatically processed on the VirClia® and VirClia® Plus instruments thanks to the exclusive VirClia® software.
- Works with primary sample tubes
- Calibrator and negative control included in the strip
- Ideal for urgent samples and low-medium number of tests
- Completely versatile, custom setup of different assays
- Barcode reading of samples and reagents
- Intuitive and easy to use software
- LIS Connection