INVASIVE CANDIDIASIS (CAGTA) VIRCLIA
Indirect chemiluminescent immunoassay to test antibodies against antigens located on the cell wall surface of the micelium of Candida albicans (CAGTA Candida albicans germ tube antibody) in human serum or plasma.
- Discriminates between infection and colonization
- High Negative Predictive Value (NPV)
- Highly convenient solution to urgent samples
- Monotest format with ready-to-use reagents
- Simple and automated protocol with fast results
- Allows pipetting from primary sample tube, no further manipulation is needed
INVASIVE CANDIDIASIS (CAGTA) VIRCLIA® IgG MONOTEST
VirClia Monotest is the ultimate solution to automate infectious serology in every laboratory regardless of its size. Discover now the versatility of our kits and start offering highly sensitive solutions in less time than other techniques.
VirClia kits are designed to be automatically processed in the ThunderBolt® instrument, manufactured by Gold Standard Diagnostics (USA).
- Ability to perform 24 tests of different parameters simultaneously
- Provides outstanding flexibility and easy handling to clinical laboratories
- Highly convenient solution to urgent samples and/or low volume parameters
- Custom setup of samples and reagents
- Each monodose includes a calibrator and a negative control that enables the validation and interpretation of results for each individual sample
- Wide linear range, high precision
- Individually packaged strips in air-tight plastic
- Barcode reading of samples and reagents
- Name of the parameter printed on the foil of each strip
- Standardized storage conditions (2°C to 8°C)
- Reagents are stable for 18 months from manufacturing date