MYCOPLASMA PNEUMONIAE ELISA
Indirect immunoenzyme assay to test antibodies against Mycoplasma pneumoniae in human serum/plasma.
- Serum dilution and sorbent treatment, when necessary, directly in the well
- Suitable for automated ELISA systems
MYCOPLASMA PNEUMONIAE ELISA IgG
MYCOPLASMA PNEUMONIAE ELISA IgG/IgM
MYCOPLASMA PNEUMONIAE ELISA IgM
The ELISA method is based upon the reaction of antibodies in the sample tested with the antigen adsorbed on the polystyrene surface. Unbound immunoglobulins are washed off. An enzyme-labelled anti-human globulin binds the antigenantibody complex in a second step. After a new washing step, bound conjugate is developed with the aid of a substrate solution (TMB) to render a blue coloured soluble product which turns into yellow after adding the acid stopping solution.
- High performance and guaranteed stability with lyophilized conjugates when necessary.
- Samples and controls are equally processed to compensate pipetting variability.
- Colour-coded plates with individual break-apart wells.
- Coloured, ready-to-use liquid reagents.