Indirect immunoenzyme assay for the simultaneous screening in human serum of IgG antibodies of the main ethiological viral agents of infectious diseases of the respiratory tract: respiratory syncytial virus, influenza A, influenza B, parainfluenza 1, parainfluenza 2 and parainfluenza 3.
- Serum dilution and sorbent treatment, when necessary, directly in the well
- Suitable for automated ELISA systems
PNEUMOVIRUS ELISA IgG
Respiratory syncytial virus, Influenza A, Influenza B, Parainfluenza 1, Parainfluenza 2 and Parainfluenza 3
The ELISA method is based upon the reaction of antibodies in the sample tested with the antigen adsorbed on the polystyrene surface. Unbound immunoglobulins are washed off. An enzyme-labelled anti-human globulin binds the antigenantibody complex in a second step. After a new washing step, bound conjugate is developed with the aid of a substrate solution (TMB) to render a blue coloured soluble product which turns into yellow after adding the acid stopping solution.
- High performance and guaranteed stability with lyophilized conjugates when necessary.
- Samples and controls are equally processed to compensate pipetting variability.
- Colour-coded plates with individual break-apart wells.
- Coloured, ready-to-use liquid reagents.