AMPLIRUN® MERS CORONAVIRUS DNA CONTROL
Five purified plasmidic vectors encoding five specific cloned fragments from MERS Coronavirus genome for use to control in vitro diagnosis techniques based in nucleic acids amplification.
- Concentration range: 10.000-20.000 copies/µl determined by qPCR
- Can be used in any molecular testing platform
- Non infectious
- Lyophilized presentation
- 2 extra vials are provided within the kit: a resuspension vial with Molecular Biology Grade Water and a vial with the primers
Ensure accuracy and reproducibility of your molecular tests for infectious diseases with Vircell’s quantified PCR controls.
Take advantage of its wide use:
- Amplification of the genotype of interest
- Validation of in-house and commercial methods (sensitivity, specificity, limit of detection, precision)
- Absolute sample quantification by standard curve
- Objective interpretation of results
- Overcome limitations of using clinical samples as positive controls
Lyophilized presentation improves stability and avoids extra transport costs as there is no need of dry ice. Controls must be reconstituted with 100 µl of Molecular Biology Grade Water, free of DNase, RNase.