AMPLIRUN® TOTAL HSV CONTROL
Inactivated Herpes simplex virus (HSV) formulated to mimic human specimens.
- External quality control for nucleic acids detection
- Validation of the complete analytical process: extraction & amplification
- Complete inactivated microorganism in a matrix
- Quantified controls (low positive)
- 10 single-use lyophilized vials
AMPLIRUN® TOTAL HSV-1/HSV-2 CONTROL (CSF)
AMPLIRUN® TOTAL HSV-1/HSV-2 CONTROL (PLASMA)
The use of AmpliRun® Total Controls will enable your lab to:
- Enhance the quality of the whole testing process: extraction and amplification.
- Monitor all aspects of sample testing and instrument performance in the long term.
- Monitor variations in laboratory procedures, including batches of assay reagents.
- Validate and verify new assays.
- Obtain reliable and comparable results.
- Train laboratory personnel/ trial purposes.
- Take corrective actions prior assay failure and detect and troubleshoot suspect results.
- Comply with lab accreditation requirements.