AMPLIRUN® TOTAL MACROLIDE RESISTANT MGE CONTROL
Inactivated Mycoplasma genitalium (MGE) cells formulated to mimic a human genital specimen.
- The first third-party control panel for NAT including wildtype MGE and the two most common macrolide resistance markers.
- Inactivated whole pathogen - Contains the entire genome and it is compatible with any analysis.
- For monitoring the entire process: extraction, amplification, and detection.
- Quantified, Low Positive - produces results at a significant clinical concentration.
- Monodose format and lyophilized presentation.
- Non-infectious material with inactivation certificate.
- Multiple platform compatibility.
Mycoplasma genitalium wildtype NC_000908.2
AMPLIRUN® TOTAL MACROLIDE RESISTANT MGE CONTROL PANEL (SWAB)
The use of AmpliRun® Total Controls will enable your lab to:
- Enhance the quality of the whole testing process: extraction and amplification.
- Monitor all aspects of sample testing and instrument performance in the long term.
- Monitor variations in laboratory procedures, including batches of assay reagents.
- Validate and verify new assays.
- Obtain reliable and comparable results.
- Train laboratory personnel/ trial purposes.
- Take corrective actions prior assay failure and detect and troubleshoot suspect results.
- Comply with lab accreditation requirements.