Single-step immunocapture assay for the detection of total anti-Brucella antibodies.
- Perfect serological technique for the brucellosis diagnosis, especially in evolved phases, and also for treatment follow-up
- Fast and simple performance. Visual reading in 24 hours
- It does not require washing nor pre-dilution of the samples
- Highest sensitivity and specificity
- International recognition shown in scientific literature
- Allows for screening and titration protocols
||REF.: BRUCAPT||Nº TEST: 96 / 24|
SERUM DILUENT FOR BRUCELLACAPT®
|REF.: B0002||Nº TEST: 500|
Brucella melitensis infection is recognized as a significant public health challenge, with a major economic and financial burden in countries where the disease remains endemic. The intracelular location of these bacteria keeps it protected from antibiotics and bactericidal factors from plasma and can lead to the chronic nature of the illness.
BRUCELLACAPT®, in an easy and simple way, allows for the detection of antibodies from advanced stages of the illness. This product has been specially designed for the diagnosis of chronic brucellosis.
As showed in scientific literature, a rapid reduction of BRUCELLACAPT® titers, together with an improvement in clinical parameters, is a good indicator of patient recovery.