HELICOBACTER PYLORI ELISA
Indirect immunoenzyme assay to test antibodies against helicobacter pylori in human serum/plasma.
- Serum dilution and sorbent treatment, when necessary, directly in the well
- Calibrators included for the additional semi-quantification protocol
- Suitable for automated ELISA systems
HELICOBACTER PYLORI ELISA IgA
HELICOBACTER PYLORI ELISA IgG
The ELISA method is based upon the reaction of antibodies in the sample tested with the antigen adsorbed on the polystyrene surface. Unbound immunoglobulins are washed off. An enzyme-labelled anti-human globulin binds the antigenantibody complex in a second step. After a new washing step, bound conjugate is developed with the aid of a substrate solution (TMB) to render a blue coloured soluble product which turns into yellow after adding the acid stopping solution.
- High performance and guaranteed stability with lyophilized conjugates when necessary.
- Samples and controls are equally processed to compensate pipetting variability.
- Colour-coded plates with individual break-apart wells.
- Coloured, ready-to-use liquid reagents.