Oligochromatographic test for the qualitative detection and differentiation of Bordetella pertussis and Bordetella parapertussis in clinical samples.
- Multiplex testing in molecular diagnosis
- Double hybridization for higher sensitivity and specificity
- Fast results in 5 minutes after PCR
- Easy to use - no handling of toxic substances
- Cost effective - minimum equipment
- Lyophilized presentation - reduces transport costs
- Prepared PCR mix - prevents contaminations
B. parapertussis, Bordetella sp. and B. pertussis
Based on nucleic acid amplification, Speed-oligo® presents all the advantages of molecular biology in quick detection for infectious diseases, providing immediate, highly sensitive and specific results.
The Speed-oligo® kits contain lyophilized PCR mix and stips for the implementation of the post-amplification process. In just 5 minutes hybridization of the strips takes place and it is followed by an easy reading and interpretation of results using the reading and interpretation card included in the kit.
Thanks to the double hybridization, Speed-oligo® avoids the detection of unspecific amplified fragments.