Oligochromatographic test for the qualitative detection of the main agents causing tuberculosis and other infections related to mycobacteria, in clinical samples
- Complete panel to discriminate MTB vs MOTT directly in clinical samples and to identify the 19 most frequently isolated species in culture samples
- Multiplex testing in molecular diagnosis
- Double hybridization for higher sensitivity and specificity
- Fast results in 5 minutes after PCR
- Easy to use - no handling of toxic substances
- Cost effective - minimum equipment
- Lyophilized presentation - reduces transport costs
- Prepared PCR mix - prevents contaminations
SPEED-OLIGO® DIRECT MYCOBACTERIUM TUBERCULOSIS
Mycobacterium genus and M. tuberculosis complex
Mycobacterium genus, M. tuberculosis complex, M. abscessus, M. avium, M. chelonae, M. fortuitum, M. gordonae, M. interjectum, M. intracellulare, M. kansasii, M. malmoense, M. marinum/M. ulcerans, M. peregrinum, M. scrofulaceum and M. xenopi
Based on nucleic acid amplification, Speed-oligo® presents all the advantages of molecular biology in quick detection for infectious diseases, providing immediate, highly sensitive and specific results.
The Speed-oligo® kits contain lyophilized PCR mix and stips for the implementation of the post-amplification process. In just 5 minutes hybridization of the strips takes place and it is followed by an easy reading and interpretation of results using the reading and interpretation card included in the kit.
Thanks to the double hybridization, Speed-oligo® avoids the detection of unspecific amplified fragments.