The symposium "Biomarkers of Fungal Infection - Expert Opinion" will take place at the next SEIMC XXIII National Congress, to discuss issues related to invasive fungal infection, experts' recommendations, and the use of biomarkers to identify this serious pathology.
Join us on Thursday, May 23 at 6:30 p.m. in Rome room at IFEMA, Madrid Municipal Conference Center.
- Professor Maurizio Sanguinetti (Genelli Policlinic, Rome)
- Professor Emilio Bouza (Complutense University, Madrid)
- Dr. Benito Almirante (Vall d'Hebrón Hospital, Barcelona)
- Dr. Julio García (La Paz Hospital, Madrid)
- Dr. Miquel Salavert (La Fe Hospital, Valencia)
- Dr. Patricia Muñoz (Gregorio Marañón Hospital, Madrid)
- Dr. José Garnacho (Virgen Macarena Hospital, Seville)