We are aware that to continuously improve both our system and the products manufactured and services rendered, we must consider the expectations of our customers and their needs as well as legal and regulatory requirements, being our main commitments:
- Comply with the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015, UNE-EN ISO 13485:2016 and UNE- EN- ISO 14001:2015.
- Identify and provide necessary resources to implement and maintain the Quality and Environment Management System, rationally using all resources.
- Routing our Quality Management System and Environment Management System to meet legal and regulatory requirements, needs and expectations of customers and the prevention and reduction of Environmental Impacts generated by the activity of the organization, as the central task of our environmental policy.
- Protect the environment including the prevention of pollution and the sustainable use of resources.
- Identify and assess risks, determine necessary improvement actions in processes and evaluate the effectiveness of these to mitigate those risks.
- Establish annual strategic objectives of the organization and goals that are measurable and consistent with the policy of the organization.
- Direct the management of the company towards the reduction, elimination and prevention of poor management and, more importantly, towards a continuous improvement of the system to meet legal and regulatory requirements as well as customer most effectively.
- Record, assess and regularly monitor the environmental effects of our processes.
- Promote awareness of all staff and partner companies, so that this quality and environmental policy is understood and accepted.
In the organization we believe that environmental protection is not only legal issue, but is a social obligation for the entire company that develops and progresses together and parallel to the community to which it belongs. This requires the commitment and participation of all staff of the organization, based on knowledge of this policy and the proper implementation of the Manual Integrated Management, General Procedures and all documentation is part of the Integrated Management System.
The objectives include a commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations by evaluating their interactions with the environment and the application of best available technologies economically viable.
The management is committed and requests the commitment of all employees of the company, to the extent they are concerned to develop, refine and implement quality criteria and environmental respect defined in the documents of the Integrated Management System and compliance of targets set for the corresponding periods.