Since the outbreak of COVID-19 last march, there has been a dramatic increase in the number of new cases around the world that have been affected by a new wave of SARS-COV-2. Currently, more than 52 million cases have been reported with near 600k new cases per day.
Real Time PCR kits and serological assays have emerged as a potential surveillance tool, in addition to its complementary role in COVID-19 diagnostics in the course towards new normality.
VIRCELL has developed a complete portfolio of COVID-19 diagnostic products supporting public and private health efforts in molecular and serological SARS-CoV-2 profiling:
Realtime PCR kits for Molecular Diagnosis
· SARS Cov 2 Real Time PCR Kit
· DIRECT SARS-CoV-2 RealTime PCR Kit with three different formats:
- RTPCR002-LP contains caps and 12x8 PCR strips with pre-dispended master mix.
- RTPCR002-LPP contains caps and a 96-well plate with pre-dispended master mix.
- RTPCR002 does not include reaction tubes and can therefore be used with any FAM/Cy5/HEX (VIC) qPCR clycler.
· SARS-CoV-2/FLU/RSV REALTIME PCR KIT – Coming soon.
· AMPLIRUN® TOTAL SARS-CoV-2 CONTROL (SWAB). This external run control contains whole inactivated Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, formulated in viral transport medium. It is intended to monitor the entire process (extraction, amplification and detection), and is compatible with any molecular analysis for the diagnosis of COVID-19.
· AMPLIRUN® TOTAL SARS-CoV-2/FluA/FluB/RSV CONTROL – Coming soon.
· AMPLIRUN® SARS-CoV-2 RNA CONTROL. This external control monitor the quality of your COVID-19 molecular assays (amplification and detection), and is compatible with any molecular analysis for the diagnosis of COVID-19.
As the pandemic progresses, it is important to develop these immunoassays with high specificity in order to minimize false positive detections and determining who may be immune.
· COVID-19 ELISA
· COVID-19 VIRCLIA®
· Transport Medium. More than ten transport medium kits for the collection and preservation of different infectious agents. Versatile medium, valid for different types of samples, microorganisms and diagnostic methods. Improves microorganisms viability between collection and inoculation.
For further information please contact your Area manager or firstname.lastname@example.org