Indirect immunoenzyme assay to test antibodies against adenovirus in human serum/plasma.
- G/M presentation allows for the performance of all possible combinations of IgG and IgM determinations
- No sample pre-dilution required, serum dilution and sorbent treatment (IgM detection) directly in the well.
- Suitable for automated ELISA systems
ADENOVIRUS ELISA IgG/IgM
• High performance and guaranteed stability with lyophilized conjugates when necessary.
• Samples and controls are equally processed to compensate pippeting variability.
• Colour-coded plates with individual break-apart wells.
• Coloured, ready-to-use liquid reagents.