Indirect immunoenzyme assay to test antibodies against SARS-COV-2 in human serum/plasma.
- Complete solution IgG and IgM+IgA kits available.
- The combination of IgM+IgA significantly improves the sensitivity of the kit.
- Common protocol allows to perform IgG and IgM+IgA simoultaneously in the same run.
- Suitable for automated ELISA systems.
COVID-19 ELISA IgG
||REF.: G1032||Nº TEST: 96|
COVID-19 ELISA IgM+IgA
||REF.: MA1032||Nº TEST: 96|
The ELISA method is based upon the reaction of antibodies in the sample tested with the antigen adsorbed on the polystyrene surface. Unbound immunoglobulins are washed off. An enzyme-labelled anti-human globulin binds the antigenantibody complex in a second step. After a new washing step, bound conjugate is developed with the aid of a substrate solution (TMB) to render a blue coloured soluble product which turns into yellow after adding the acid stopping solution
• High performance and guaranteed stability with lyophilized conjugates when necessary.
• Samples and controls are equally processed to compensate pippeting variability.
• Colour-coded plates with individual break-apart wells.
• Coloured, ready-to-use liquid reagents.