HERPES SIMPLEX ELISA
Indirect immunoenzyme assay to test antibodies against herpes simplex virus in human serum/plasma.
- Highly-specific antigens avoid cross-reactions (HSV1: gG1 recombinant; HSV2: gG2 purified)
- G/M presentation allows for the performance of all possible combinations of IgG and IgM determinations
- Serum dilution and sorbent treatment, when necessary, directly in the well
- Suitable for automated ELISA systems
HERPES SIMPLEX 1+2 ELISA IgG/IgM
||REF.: G/M1016||Nº TEST: 96|
HERPES SIMPLEX 1 ELISA IgG/IgM (gG1 recombinant)
||REF.: G/M1012||Nº TEST: 96|
HERPES SIMPLEX 2 ELISA IgG/IgM (gG2 purified)
||REF.: G/M1013||Nº TEST: 96|
The ELISA method is based upon the reaction of antibodies in the sample tested with the antigen adsorbed on the polystyrene surface. Unbound immunoglobulins are washed off. An enzyme-labelled anti-human globulin binds the antigenantibody complex in a second step. After a new washing step, bound conjugate is developed with the aid of a substrate solution (TMB) to render a blue coloured soluble product which turns into yellow after adding the acid stopping solution.
- High performance and guaranteed stability with lyophilized conjugates when necessary.
- Samples and controls are equally processed to compensate pipetting variability.
- Colour-coded plates with individual break-apart wells.
- Coloured, ready-to-use liquid reagents.