Indirect immunoenzyme assay to test antibodies against Epstein-Barr virus in human serum/plasma.
- Complete panel: EA IgG, EBNA IgG, VCA IgG, VCA IgM
- Serum dilution and sorbent treatment, when necessary, directly in the well
- Suitable for automated ELISA systems
EPSTEIN-BARR EA ELISA IgG
EPSTEIN-BARR EBNA ELISA IgG
EPSTEIN-BARR VCA ELISA IgG
EPSTEIN-BARR VCA ELISA IgM
The ELISA method is based upon the reaction of antibodies in the sample tested with the antigen adsorbed on the polystyrene surface. Unbound immunoglobulins are washed off. An enzyme-labelled anti-human globulin binds the antigenantibody complex in a second step. After a new washing step, bound conjugate is developed with the aid of a substrate solution (TMB) to render a blue coloured soluble product which turns into yellow after adding the acid stopping solution.
- High performance and guaranteed stability with lyophilized conjugates when necessary.
- Samples and controls are equally processed to compensate pipetting variability.
- Colour-coded plates with individual break-apart wells.
- Coloured, ready-to-use liquid reagents.