Indirect chemiluminescent immunoassay to test antibodies against EBNA (Epstein-Barr Nuclear Antigen) / VCA (Viral Capside Antigen) / EA (Early Antigen) of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) in human serum/plasma.
- Monotest format with ready-to-use reagents
- Simple and automated protocol with fast results
- Custom setup of samples and reagents
- Each monodose includes a calibrator and a negative control that enables the validation and interpretation of results for each individual sample
- Allows pipetting from primary sample tube, no further manipulation is needed
EPSTEIN-BARR EA VIRCLIA® IgG MONOTEST
EPSTEIN-BARR EBNA VIRCLIA® IgG MONOTEST
EPSTEIN-BARR VCA VIRCLIA® IgG MONOTEST
EPSTEIN-BARR VCA VIRCLIA® IgM MONOTEST
VirClia® is the ultimate chemiluminescence solution for the automation of infectious serology in monotest format. Clinical laboratories do not have to accumulate samples thanks to its versatility and efficacy. At the same time, the large number of available parameters will provide laboratories with greater autonomy since they can perform all tests without the need to refer them to outside centers.
Clinical analyses are automatically processed on the VirClia® and VirClia® Plus instruments thanks to the exclusive VirClia® software.
- Works with primary sample tubes
- Calibrator and negative control included in the strip
- Ideal for urgent samples and low-medium number of tests
- Completely versatile, custom setup of different assays
- Barcode reading of samples and reagents
- Intuitive and easy to use software
- LIS Connection