AMPLIRUN® TOTAL ZIKV/DENV/CHIKV CONTROL
A panel of six purified arboviruses pooled that have been inactivated to render them non-infectious and formulated in human plasma.
- External quality control for nucleic acids detection
- Validation of the complete analytical process: extraction & amplification
- Complete inactivated microorganism in a matrix
- Quantified controls
- 10 single-use lyophilized vials
> Further information available for the design of primers and probes:
· Complete genome:
Dengue 1 EU848545.1
Dengue 2 KM204118.1
Dengue 3 M93130.1
Dengue 4 AY947539.1
AMPLIRUN® TOTAL ZIKV/DENV/CHIKV CONTROL (PLASMA)
Zika virus, dengue virus (1-4) and chikungunya virus
|REF.: MBTC023||Nº TEST: 10|
The use of AmpliRun® Total Controls will enable your lab to:
- Enhance the quality of the whole testing process: extraction and amplification.
- Monitor all aspects of sample testing and instrument performance in the long term.
- Monitor variations in laboratory procedures, including batches of assay reagents.
- Validate and verify new assays.
- Obtain reliable and comparable results.
- Train laboratory personnel/ trial purposes.
- Take corrective actions prior assay failure and detect and troubleshoot suspect results.
- Comply with lab accreditation requirements.